The 2017 International Perforating Forum will take place in Houston, on Thursday, May 4, 2017, at The Westin Hotel Memorial City, I-10 and Gessner Road.
Safety Forum Schedule:
- 7AM: Breakfast and Check In
- 8:00 AM: Start of Forum
- 17:00 PM: Closing of Forum
Lunch will be provided. The event is free of charge as it is fully sponsored by Schlumberger and Hunting Titan.
Subjects of interest for the forum:
- Perforating Safety Record and any Incidents during the past Year
- RF Safety Concerns and Issues
- Pressure control Safety Concerns and Issues
- Issues or Concerns dealing with Transportation or Storage of Explosives
- Issues and Concerns regarding Explosives over-exposed to Temperature
- Issues and Concerns regarding the Pulling out of Hole and Handling on the Surface of Live Perforating Guns
- Issues or Concerns for Loading Perforating Guns at the Wellsite
- Any New Laws or Restrictions on Explosives both Global and Domestic
- Question & Answer Forum where you have a Panel of Operators to propose questions and answers regarding Perforating Safety
Call for presentations deadline is APRIL 20. For those interested to present, we have provided this link to submit their papers. If you have any other questions, you may contact the Forum organizers: Alphie Wright -Hunting at Alphie.Wright@Hunting-intl.com and Alfredo Fayard-Schlumberger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Perforating Safety Forum
May 4, 2017
7:00 am - 5:00 pm