[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”Submit Technical Abstract for The 2017 International Perforating Safety Forum in Houston” google_fonts=”font_family:Lato%3A100%2C100italic%2C300%2C300italic%2Cregular%2Citalic%2C700%2C700italic%2C900%2C900italic|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]Welcome to the technical abstracts submission page. Note that you will use this page to submit your abstract for consideration; then, if accepted, a second time you will be sent a link to upload your presentation for the event itself and archiving.
The basic process is:
1. Visit this page to submit your abstract (paste into freeform text window below)
2. Committee will review your abstract and reply with decision and further instructions
3. When requested, use the provided link to upload your presentation file
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_tta_tabs][vc_tta_section title=”Guidelines and Instructions” tab_id=”1458249619947-600d8fd6-764f”][vc_column_text]As this is a technical symposium, please ensure the abstracts are free from all forms of commercialism (tradenames, etc.; and company names except on cover slide). This will be strictly enforced by the review/selection committee.
Please read these instructions before submitting your abstract. For abstract submission, paste directly into text window (500 word limit). By submitting your Abstract you confirm you have read and agreed to the IPF Website Terms and Conditions (Abstracts and presentations will be reviewed by an independent review committee. The committee may require modifications to your submission prior to further consideration (eg. to remove sensitive data, forms of commercialism, etc.). Following review of your abstract, you will be notified by email of the committee’s decision – whether accepted for oral presentation, accepted for poster presentation, conditionally accepted, or rejected. This notification will include instructions for subsequent presentation uploads as appropriate. Accepted presentations will be published on the website after the conclusion of the event . Abstracts/presentations and any other material you transmit for posting on this Website shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
Please fill out the form below to submit your abstract. You will be asked to upload your document. Please note there are a limited number of presentation opportunities.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Terms and Conditions” tab_id=”1458249619947-8ce63156-e215″][vc_column_text]Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before submitting content to this Website. Submitting content indicates that you accept these terms, which may be revised at any time. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, do not submit content to this Website. Any material you transmit for posting to this Website shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- You represent and warrant that you are the owner of all right title and interest in the content submitted or that you have the right to grant the license set forth below. In consideration for your content appearing on the Website, you grant a perpetual royalty free non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, translate, transmit, distribute and sub-license any content you supply or communicate to the Website in any medium, now in existence or hereafter developed, for any purposes, including commercial use.
- Any material you transmit for posting to this Website shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- You agree to defend and indemnify all members of the International Perforating Forum and any party (whether involved in creating, producing, maintaining, approving content or delivering this Website) and any of the members officers, directors, shareholders affiliates, employees, agents, designees and licensees and to hold them harmless from any and all claims and liabilities and any amount or kind of loss or damage (including legal fees) that may arise or result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) from your submissions of content to the Website, from reproduction of content on the website, from your breach of these Terms and Conditions, or from any acts arising from your use of the Website.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Legal Disclaimer” tab_id=”1458249708715-15985941-4c5d”][vc_column_text]The posting of abstracts and other information on this site is not intended to state the opinion of any individual, group or company. The data submitted and posted is for information only and does not constitute or imply an expression of opinion by any members of the International Perforating Forum. No member shall be liable for information posted on, or document contained in this website. No third party rights are granted or implied on this website. Users of the materials contained on this site knowingly assume any and all risk associated with using this website. Although efforts are made to validate the accuracy of information on this website as well as removing any information that will connect any incident with individuals or companies, the International Perforating Forum does not guarantee that the information on this site is correct, complete or up-to-date. The International Perforating Forum makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, with respect to the information, including but not limited to all warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, and lack of viruses. The International Perforating Forum shall not be liable for damages of any kind.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_tabs][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]