Journal of the International Perforating Forum ISSN 2471-9374
John Carminati, Executive Editor, JIPF
Brenden Grove, Executive Editor, JIPF
Call for Articles Deadline: March 15th, 2019
The Journal of the IPF (JIPF) is a Technical and Scientific Journal and will adhere to academic journal rules.
The Journal intends to publish technical articles in the following categories:
- Dynamics of guns – Dynamic UB/OB/Gun Shock/modelling
- Charge and gun design
- Well flow modelling for charge performance
- Charge testing for charge performance and flow and API testing in general
- The performance and characteristics of explosives
- Thermal decomposition – time/temperature – safety and performance of charges and explosive components.
- Initiation systems, DIDs and other devices including ballistic transfers
- Gun and charge materials, survivability, swell etc.
The JIPF will not publish case studies.
If you are interested in publishing your Technical and Scientific work in our next issue, please read carefully The JIPF Copyright Notice and JIPF Author’s Guidelines before submitting your paper. Once submitted, our technical editors will review and contact you soon. For general inquires, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.